Monday, September 29, 2008

Ramble

I have a few people that I know that think I shouldn't blog. I don't have the time, I talk on the phone, I email, I text.....

But I have to say that to just type whatever pops into my lil ol' head without interuptions is great! To be able to vent without someone interjecting at that time is wonderful. To be able to ramble and rant whenever I so choose is a terrific thing.

With that in mind....
I think that I have a condition. A friend of mine said Dr Phil has a name for it. I don't watch daytime TV so I will call it mommybrainfartitis. I posted previously about my lack of motovation. I think that it might be a bit of this condition I have. I just don't know where to start and I know it won't ever end so why bother. Because it is things that need to be done. We have to eat, preferably meals cooked by me rather than fast food. I don't want to eat off dirty plates or wear my panties inside out so I have to wash them. I don't want to be in financial ruin so on occasion I have to work and that is part of the reason for going back to school. I can't tell you the last time I mopped the floor. Thats groooooosssss! But I don't care. I feel like a little kid saying 'but I don't wannnnna.' When I do get the urge to complete the daily tasks of life I find myself easily distracted and will bounce around the house all day sometimes not accomplishing anything significant. I have tried lists, chore charts, reminder alarms, etc.....
I just can't seem to get it in order. Yeah I know no one ever died wishing they had cleaned more, but I did it before when I did day care. I was a friggin super mom. The last year I did day care out of my spotless home 24/7, literally. I also spearheaded programs for other day care women. I also went to school 2 nights a week as well as clincals for 8 hours every saturday. The kids got to all their functions and activities and on occasion I would call off and go out clubbin to burn off steam. So what the flip happened to that disipline, that control, that mind set? How the hell do I get it back? Can I ask for it for Christmas? My birthday is in March and I am a patient woman....
Brandi's gotta get her groove back, lol...

1 comment:

Amy said...

http://www.flylady.net/

I don't know how you do it with 4 kids. I would lose my tiny mind.

Hugs,
Amy