Monday, September 29, 2008

Good one!

Excuse the spelling and grammar......

So you know those days when you just have to be a lil proud of yourself.....

Today is one of those days. Everyone was on time to school. I did like 5 loads of laundry before I ran out of 'shout' and had to stop. I vacuumed and cleaned out all it's filters. I made cupcakes for the kids for a snack. I babysat my nephew. I did dishes -twice. I made waffles to freeze (easy breakfast for the kids.) I made dinner. I danced with my baby:) Before I go to bed I will have done the dishes again, my hands are complaining. DJ went to get more 'shout' so I can get back on the laundry horse that I will ride til my deathbed. I will study the life cycle of a cell, as well as label the stupid picture so I can pass my test Sat. Then I do think I will succumb to a lil TV.
Just a good day. And I needed it. Maybe tomorrow I will wake up ready to do it all again, lmao.

No comments: