Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kodak moments

Some of you know that over the last few years we have really been trying to incorporate more Christian ways into our lives. Keep in mind that I SAID trying. At any rate the kids won't typically eat dinner with out saying prayer even if they are scarfing something down before a practice or on occasion eating alone. D, who we all know loves to eat, bellies up to the table no matter who is consuming or what is being served. So he won't walk and his speach is limited but the kid will sit in his highchair and yell for me or DJ all the while with his hands folded together. He loves, I mean loves meal time prayer. It is so amazingly cute and actually a bit funny to watch from around the corner. "MAAAAAA, DAAAAAAA!" then the sound of his little sausage fingers clapping together once, then pause and repeat. Hilarious, brilliant, oustanding little frame of time I wish I could capture and preserve. Definitly something for his baby book!

No comments: