Monday, October 6, 2008

Tardy

As the bell rang for class I was the kid who slip slid skid right past the door, catching the frame and swinging myself in yelling I'm here, I made it, don't count me tardy.....
The story of my life! I previosly posted about poop which was one example of the way that father time, or whoever thwarts my every attempt to be on time or heaven forbid early. Ohhhh I said the 'E' word! Shhhh don't tell.
It is because of this mysterious phenomonon that I chose to leave 15 minutes early Saturday for my class. I stopped got coffee and was on my way, still 10 minutes 'early.' As I was about 1/2 way there. Little elves were dancing a jib, I tell ya, the we are so happy to be early jig. Rounded the corner, there's a train. No big deal minus 4 minutes and I am still on time. The second track guard arms come down, WTF! They lovely train track maintenence people are fixing the f-ing track. This machine digs two holes at a time BUT does so every 6 inches. We have got yards to go before the arms go back up and the a-hole behind me gets to close to flip a U-ey. Shit Shit Shit. Drats foiled again. Lil bit of tears, lil bit of cursing, lil bit of why me, and TEN minutes later the arms go up and I am going to officially be late - AGAIN. Now you know if I leave any earlier that it would be smooth sailing and I would have tons of minutes to spare. Beside the fact that with my crazy schedule I don't have a lot of those extra minutes to spare. Maybe I should write to cingulair and tell em I will take the milky minutes! I would store those bad boys in my glove box and pull em out and use them as a hall pass.

No comments: