Friday, September 5, 2008

POOOOP

So mom's can relate and others think it's hilarious or disgusting or both. As you will gather from previous and future posts I am never on time. With something to prove to my mommy (like she doesn't know better) I always try to be on time when meeting up with her. This morning kids were ready, I was ready, I had 30 minutes to get to Valpo for my hair appointment, it was wonderful, it was great, I was proud, wonderful! Picked D up to get him out the door - OH MY SHIT! Literally. My pride, my wondermous on-timeness was ruined, blown out the side and down the leg of my 13 month old who was quite content sitting in his own shit. This was a crap of epic preportions and even the skilled mother of 4 that I am would never be able to attempt this even with an entire box of wipes and ten hands. So after quite possibly the quickest bath known to babies, a change of clothes, and a quick check to make sure I wasn't wearing any stray crap chunks, we were out the door. As I settled into my seat I could feel the tears welling up. How silly to be crying over poop you say. However it was the fact that my wondermous, doing something for myself for once, and being on time to meet my mommy high had been squashed.
Now, looking back at that rushed 15 minutes and the almost tears, I laugh because that was a huge crap for such a 'lil' guy. For those of you who know D compared to the crap he's a lil guy, lol!
So cheers to me for not crying, cheers to me for cleaning that mess, and cheers to me cus I made it to my appointment and MY HAIR ROCKS!!!!

No comments: