I am so exceptionally exhausted physically and mentally I am suprised I can type without backspacing a bagillion times....
With that said please excuse the typos and grammar.
Be warned this is a venting session:)
What started out as "mouth booboo's" (canker sores) for T has turned into a full fledged fiasco. T about a week ago had about 6 sores in her mouth. The next day M had them too and I chalked it up to the spicy pizza and array of sauces we had at that ayce pizza place I mentioned before. But then Dom got blisters on his hands and I remember a friend telling me about her kids getting herpetic whitlow (herpes on the hands and mouth) and I called her asking questions. I called the Dr's office and got pushed off until the nurse could call back after hours, after the Dr left and really she gave me nothing. So DJ called back the next day and got that Dom had hand, foot, and mouth which is viral. Viral to me means treat the symptoms cus there's no medicine to get rid of it. Which btw is very painful and so he wasn't eating or drinking well. When the Dr's office refused to give us Mary's Magic Mouthwash (which is heaven on earth for mouth booboo's) I went to the pharmacy I work for and asked what can I mix up myself to provide this lil guy with some relief. We came up with oragel and mylanta which is real close to the MMM concoction. Sooooo since Friday ( I think) I have been dosing him with oragel and mylanta and alternating every 4 hours with tylenol and motrin. So besides the fact that when it wears off in the middle of the night and I would normally nurse him back to sleep but the poor kid can't latch on cus his mouth is on fire and so we have been up for 3-4 nights now. Yeah beside that I had to work last night. To add insult to injury apparently my husband forgot that tylenol and motrin are used as PAIN MEDICATION and since Dom didn't have a fever, missed a dose, sooooooo he called me all kinds of bent out of shape since "he won't stop crying, I just don't know what else to do." Well duh dork brain give him tylenol. Mo ended up putting him to sleep cus she couldn't stand to hear him cry anymore. BTW for those of you who don't know Mo is 11. Bless her lil heart when she told me that this morning I grabbed her by her lil face and smooched her all over and told her that she was so good to Dom and that I don't know what either of of us would do without her.
Sooooo with that said I am canceling my meeting tonight with the help of my co-leader, my SIL is keeping my nephew (thank you thank you) and I am not doing SHIT today. Not a cotton pickin thing cept maybe brushing my teeth, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment