Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blog virgin

So because I have soooo much free time and my husband is such a great conversationalist I decided to blog.

A few warnings....
I ramble, I swear, and I won't edit to save you, lol.

So the baby decided not to sleep thru til my alarm went off, lol, (like that ever happens,) and was up and had me up at 4 stinking 30 this morning. Then as if he was the biggest tease in the world he and I fell back to sleep only for me to wake to my REAL alarm 45 minutes later. So the kids get off to school and I scramble to make it to Valpo by 945 cus I have a 'training' at 10 only to realize (cus the parking lot's empty) that something is just not right. I am NEVER EVER EVER the first one anywhere. Upon calling I find out it was a typo on MY paper and it's tonight not 10 am. For those of you that don't know me as well as others I really really prefer to be in my jams til about 1030........ SOOOOO needless to say I am grouchy and tired and know FOR A FACT that if I lay down my blessed lil angel baby will wake me 25 minutes later and I am not a power napper. I do think I will take my chances so I can do everything else on my list today with out a sour puss look about me.

3 comments:

dign4gold said...

You're soooo funny! You need a journal, not a blog!

Brandi said...

but I would lose the journal and no one else could read it and make smart ass comments, lol....

jelliefish said...

I love listening to you ramble! NOW I dont have to wait until I see you!!