Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Motivation

I need a drug, a pill, a dose of motivation. I have always been a lazy dreamer so to speak. But I have to say that the level of my laziness has been taken to new heights. I do alot, don't get me wrong, my evenings especially are busy. However I think I feel this way because it is not work that is recognized? Maybe I am an attention junkie? I think it is most peoples dream to be more, better, important. As a mom, I do a pretty damn good job, atleast I think so. That should be enough for me. But in the same breath I don't really want to put forth the effort to make something ELSE happen. I will do something in the medical field some day has always been my answer to what I wanted to be when I grew up. H-E-LLLLL-O I am 33 and taking A&P that is so pathetic. I like to learn but don't like to do the work of getting it to stay in my brain. I know it doesn't make sense. Anywho, I need to tend to my baking and girl scout stuff. Send thoughts of motivation my way.

1 comment:

Amy said...

http://prettybabies.blogspot.com/2008/09/its-major-award.html

;)