DJ's grandpa has a cardiac arithmia (pardon the spelling) and will be going to the hospital Thursday for have his heart stopped and then started again. I am praying about it a lot because my gut is telling me that it is not going to go so well. I have told DJ to call him and just talk for a bit. Tell him that he is praying for him, that he loves him, and joke around with him to try to ease the anxiety I know they both are feeling. PLUS grandma needs to know that we are thinking of them, it seems to ease her mind. Power in numbers is a strong one for her I think.
DJ is procrastinating. I don't want to push the issue, however, I don't want him to regret not calling no matter the outcome. Time will tell I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so sorry. Men handle relationships so much differently than we do, and it can be so frustrating. Send flowers.
I really hope that the procedure is a success.
Hugs,
Amy
Post a Comment