Thursday, October 23, 2008

The 80's

Mo got an invitation to a party. Now I know most of you have to have been subjected to the email atleast once that read something like, "you know you grew up in the 80's when...."
No matter how many times that email circulates I still read it and laugh my ass off.
The back of the invitation read just that with a list of about 20 things that are just literally a blast from the past.
Deej and I are reading this just crackin up and Mo says "You guys know this stuff?"
Me " t- yeah, totally, - NOT" giggling starts up again
Mo "why you didn't grow up in the 80's!"
Me " no we didn't -SIKE!" more giggling "do the math honey, I spent way to many years in the 80's"
Mo "oh I guess you did, do have any clothes I can borrow then?"
Me "no but Target has the neon shirts and leg warmers, and I can hang a mean side pony tail and tease your bangs and tight roll your jeans!"
Deej "shit woman you know that is all coming back, big hair, vans, tight rolling. Do you still have any of your Garbage Pail kids cards?"

She is going to have a lot of fun at the party and the invitation alone was entertainment enough for me! So if you ever feel the need for a good Goonie adventure or find yourself looking for razzles or poprocks in the candy store, lemme know and I'll forward you the email. NOT.... lmao!

No comments: