Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A bit of catch up!

So, I have been to busy to blog, lol....
No really
I haven't found a cure for mommybrainfartitis so bear with me while I jump around.
I went to the Dr. for what ever it is that ailes me and she said if it wasn't my thyroid then it is depression and that I need to ween Dominic so I can start meds. I said yeah whatever. Tests came back and it's not thyroid so she asked if I weened like she told me to and I said NO. She asked me what I wanted from her then if I wasn't willing to do what she told me to. I started to cry and said I don't know your the Dr. She decided on Zoloft. AND since someone forgot to tell this Dr that some of us are in a financial pinch she wants to see me every 3 weeks to titrate up to 100mg. Soooo after all is said and done just to get to optimal dosing I will have spent about $200 not including the meds, lol. She thought I was depressed before..... crack head! I have an appointment tomorrow and I am prepared to tell her that I quit nursing when I didn't and that I am not coming in for the remaining titrations they can call that shit in to the pharmacy!

Next...
Mo's cheer team went to district and placed 3rd, should of been second. We advanced to regionals in Dekalb, IL. That was this past weekend. The girls friggin nailed their routine! BUT it still wasn't enough to make it to nationals. It was so hard to see all these little girls just heartbroken and crying. A few of us moms couldn't keep our tears back. However, it does save us about 1500 since Mo and I won't be traveling to Florida. That is a relief!

Next...
Dom is practically running around the house. So for all you who told me so, thanks for putting up with my paranoia. The speech just has to come and it does in spirts! Now if I can get the kid to stop hitting that would be wonderful. Atleast it's not bitting!

Next...
D had 1 B and the rest A's on his progress report. THANK GOD! He so deserves that. He has always struggled with school. Most of you know the story. So we are thrilled to see that he is doing so well! He is anxious for spring so he can try his hand at baseball.

Next...
Tin has had problems reading and writing. I addressed these issues many times last year and didn't get much help from the school. Now they have put her in Title 1 for help in guess what READING and WRITING, lmao. I just must be clueless to my child's needs. Whatever! I am glad that she is getting help and she loves going to the resource room and is indeed improving markedly!

Next....
DJ's hours got cut, big surprise. But it was cut everyones hours OR lay a few people off. We have been through that before and I am soooo thankful for the 4 days that he is getting! I have just been giving Walgreens as many hours as I can stand.

Next....
By the grace of God I have managed to keep a low A high B average in A and P. Thank you Lord!

bedebedebede that's all folks....

No comments: