So once again I have let to much time pass between posts.
Fall semester ended and I got a 98.something % in Anatomy and Physiology 101.
December 4th DJ got laid off. In addition to getting laid off he recieved his vacation savings club check. That btw means we went 6 weeks without recieving unemployment. That kinda sucked. He is tentatively scheduled to return in March. However we are blessed. We recieved several gifts from wonderful individuals who were angels in disguise. I could never ever thank them enough.
Christmas was small and it was nice! The kids actually seemed to enjoy it just as much as they have their big lavish Christmas past.
Since Dec 4th I have been working as much as they are willing to give me.
School started up for me again and A and P 2 is going to be hard but I am confident that I can accomplish my goal.
The kids progress reports are in and T is the only one who is struggling. Can I say I really wish I would of kept her in Kinder one more year! Anywho, maybe she is just going to be a late bloomer.
Dom is running around and can call us all by name. He is "talking" all the time but we only understand about a 3rd of it. Bless his heart he is trying!
He is showing positive interest in potty training. I am glad for it don't get me wrong but when he barges in the bathroom while I am taking my turn on the throne and pushes me to try to take my place it can be very distracting. He has found success several times and we all cheer and it's great. Speaking of him pushing me off the throne, I don't know about all the other moms out there, but I don't think I have taken a shit in peace in about 12 years. Between the kids, the dog, or the hubby who just remembered he HHAADD to tell me something. Jeeez people, please!
Can I say I wish I was debt free? My NIPSCO was $575 for petes sake. We run our fireplace and the thermostat stays at 62-64ish. Gotta have the boiler serviced I think. So the plan is to have my RN in the next 4 years maximum! Then Dom (mom) will be ready for Dom to go to day care and I can work and actually make money. What a concept! So for those of you who keep up with me until then keep me on track! I need to pay off my bills first with a few exceptions. I want to take the family to Disney and I want a decent sized coach purse, lol.
And with the debt that I have and will accumulate with school I guess you could say that we are on the 10 year plan. Hopefully Mo stays in state for school....
We are boring people so that is all the news that is news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How did I not know you had a blog? It was good talking to you today.
Post a Comment