I tell ya, this global warming shit makes me want to move south. No really!
So NW Indiana has only had a hand full of "summer" days. Not to mention that when it's hot it is scorching! What happened to nice hot Indiana summers where August was the only month you really needed to run your air and the nights were cool, but warm enough to still enjoy out on the porch. Here it is a week from the kids starting school and two weeks before I start and it feels like we all got ripped off. We only camped once, we haven't had a bonfire, we only went to the beach a few times, and ice cream, holy crap we haven't consumed nearly enough ice cream this summer. School shopping, school supplies, makes me want to scratch out my eyes. I need a beach and a cocktail or two so I don't cry because summer is through. Grill me a dog and get me a beer quick before fall gets here. yada yada yada.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment